Fall Family Night
Fall Family Night
October 4th, 2019 from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Please join us for our Fall Fundraising Event! Bring family, friends, and neighbors and enjoy an evening of food and fun!
WRISTBAND PURCHASE INCLUDES:
- A combo meal including ‘walking taco’, applesauce pouch and drink
- S’mores station
- Mechanical Bull
- Nail Painting
- Face Painting
- Plus, a variety of games!
|PURCHASE YOUR WRISTBAND* $10 in advance, $15 at the door
Advance purchase options:
- Pre-order online beginning 9:00 AM, Monday, September 23rd
- Purchase wristbands during lunch or after school until 3pm from 9/30 – 10/2
- Place your online order for wristbands. Online ordering will run from Monday, September 23th at 9AM until Sunday, September 29th at 9PM
- Wristbands will be delivered to your oldest student’s classroom
Fall Family Night Wristband Order Form
* Wristband covers your child’s admission, games/crafts, all activities, combo meal and s’mores. Free admission for adults and children under 4. Food available for purchase – CASH REQUIRED.
** Please contact School Counselor, Katie O’Keefe, for financial hardship assistance, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANNUAL CHILI COOK-OFF
- Complete online entry form by Wednesday, October 2nd. Click to view the Chili Entry Form
- Deliver chili in a crock-pot to the school playground with a ladle, extension cord and list of ingredients between 5:00 and 5:30 PM on Friday, October 4th.
- PLEASE LABEL ALL CHILI ITEMS/UTENSILS WITH YOUR NAME.
Questions? Contact Stephanie Penner
SCARECROW CONTEST GUIDELINES
- Complete online entry form by Wednesday, October 2nd, 2018. Click to view the Scarecrow Contest Entry Form
- Decorated Scarecrows must be delivered to school Thursday, October 3rd between 5-6:30pm at the front of the building
- Dimensions: 4-6 ft tall and able to be displayed on wooden stakes
- Sturdy but not too heavy, may be stuffed with hay or newspaper
- Wooden stakes will be provided by PTO
- ALL ENTRIES MUST BE FAMILY APPROPRIATE. Ideas include: cartoon characters, famous people, occupations, athletes/favorite sports team, school spirit, best dressed, scary/Halloween characters
- ALL SCARECROWS MUST BE TAKEN HOME AFTER THE EVENT ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 4TH
Questions? Contact Regan Bohnert
|Windermere students will judge scarecrow entries on Friday, October 4th and determine the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners. Prizes will be awarded!
We encourage all families to join in the fun and show off your creativity!
Please use the following links to sign up:
ADULT/STUDENT VOLUNTEER SIGN-UP
SCARECROW CONTEST ENTRY FORM
CHILI ENTRY FORM
Click to view the Fall Family Night 2019 Flyer
Chairperson: Jessica Bean & Lauren Robison
Permanent link to this article: https://uawindermerepto.org/fundraising/fall-family-night/