Instructions to enroll your child in Windermere’s After-School Enrichment Program classes are as follows:
- Please note:
- No telephone or e-mail registrations will be accepted;
- Please do not send cash payment. Payments online through PayPal, only;
- No refunds can be made after a class begins unless the class is cancelled by the instructor or due to insufficient enrollment.
- Financial assistance is available to those in need: Please contact Katie O’Keefe at 614-487-5060 ext. 7022 to make confidential arrangements.
- Some classes have prerequisites. If the child doesn’t meet the prerequisite, the registered child will be removed from the roster (prior to classes beginning) and you will be refunded in full thereafter.
- All class registration is to be completed online.
- Payment can be done through the PayPal online process.
- Beginning with the class start dates, registrations will be processed in the order in which they are received.
- If there is insufficient enrollment for a class, it will be cancelled and your fee refunded.
- Class locations, within Windermere, are TBD. Within a few days after registration closes, you will receive an email with the exact location of your child’s class.
Registration Deadline for the Spring 2020 session – Wednesday, March 25th, 2020 at 9 p.m.
Classes Currently Full:
For questions contact: Kelly Brisker
Registration is now closed.