Grade Level Themes:
• Kindergarten – “Arts & Crafts”: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4ba5aa23a7fd0-arts
• First Grade – “Summer Fun/Staycation”: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4ba5aa23a7fd0-summer
• Second Grade – “Ohio State & Upper Arlington Super Fan”: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4ba5aa23a7fd0-osu
• Third Grade – “Star Wars”: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4ba5aa23a7fd0-star
• Fourth Grade – “Gift Cards Galore”: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4ba5aa23a7fd0-gift
• Fifth Grade – “Outdoor Adventure”: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4ba5aa23a7fd0-outdoor
One of the highlights of this fun, family event are the GIANT raffle baskets! This exciting tradition is always eagerly anticipated and a great fund-raiser! Please click on the provided link to view your child(ren)’s grade basket theme and consider donating. During the week of Kid Fest, these huge baskets will be displayed in the school lobby. Students can choose to fill the raffle boxes with tickets in hopes of winning their favorite themed basket!
Grade Level Basket Chairperson: Paula Young at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget the Cake Walk & Decorating Contest!!
Set-up (1:30-4:30 p.m.) Shift A (4:45-6:30 p.m.) Shift B (6:30-8:00 p.m.) Clean-up (8:00-9:00 p.m.)
We need 100 volunteers to make this happen. Please consider volunteering for a shift and invite your friends and older children to volunteer as well. Service Hours awarded for Middle Schoolers and High Schoolers.
Please select the area and time slot in which you would like to volunteer. Click for KidFest Sign up Genius
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER!
• April 5 – April 25: KidFest Pre-sale tickets are on sale on the Windermere PTO website and are priced at 3 tickets for $1. Pre-sale tickets and t-shirts will be sent home on Monday, April 24th in your child’s backpack. KidFest Pre-Sale Ticket/T-Shirt Order Form
• Monday, April 16: Grade level raffle donations due.
• April 30 – May 2: Discounted Pre-sale Ticket /Raffle Basket Display (during lunch 11:05 a.m.-12:05 p.m. & after school 2:50-3:15 p.m.)
• Wednesday, May 2: Last day to purchase discounted tickets.
Note: Cash, check or credit for tickets at school sale and night of the event. Tickets night of the event are 2 for $1.